- Sign in to your account.
- Once you're signed in, you should be at your Dashboard.
- Scroll to the bottom and click the blue Change Payment Method button.
- Follow the instructions and submit your new payment info (see animation above).
Pro Tip: Be sure to click the blue Authorize Billing button at bottom of the page the end of the process otherwise the change will not take effect.
Note: You can only change your payment method if you have upcoming payments.
If you're unable to add another payment method
If you already have three payment methods on your account, you will want to delete one of your payment methods before adding a new one.
- Go to the Settings page
- Delete one of the payment methods
- If that payment method is currently assigned to an invoice, you will see the following message. Go ahead and proceed by clicking Change Payment Method
- Add your new payment method
- Return to the Dashboard and select Change Payment Method to make sure that the current invoices are assigned to the new payment method.