If you forgot your password, follow these steps:
- Go to https://spend-web.snap.app/login
- From here, click the "Forgot your Password?" link.
- Enter the email address you used to sign up for Snap! Spend.
- Click the blue Reset Password button.
- We will e-mail you a verification code that you enter back on the website.
- Set a new password! Click the eye icon next to the field to show the password and make sure you're entering it correctly.
- Login with your new password.
Here is an example of the process and some more helpful tips if you're running into problems:
Look for an e-mail from Snap! Spend with your verification code. It may take a few minutes to arrive, so if you don't see it in your inbox right away, give it a minute or two.
Copy that code and enter it back in the Verification Code box on the Snap! Spend site. Make sure you use the code from the most recent e-mail! If the code is not being accepted, see if you have another e-mail with a newer code. This will take you to a field to enter your new password.
To make sure that you are setting your password correctly, we recommend clicking the eye icon next to the password field. This will reveal the password so you can be sure you have it written down correctly.
With that, your new password will be set and you can login to your Snap! Spend account.
If you are receiving an incorrect password error when you login, you may have copied your new password down incorrectly. Try resetting your password again and if you're still having trouble logging in, don't hesitate to reach out to Support!